TRICKLINE KIT - SLACKIMOUFLE QUAD
Trickline professional pulley system with ball bearings.
Slackimoufle is an optimized pulley system which has been designed and produced specifically for longlining or tricklinining.
- Pulley: Steel plates with high efficiency ball bearings;
- Rope: low stretch rope Ø6 mm - length to choose;
- Brake: innovative BLACKROPE brake or STAUP brake;
- Multiplier: pulleys and special knoted rope;
- Breacking strenght MBS: 100 kN;
- Trickline webbing: to buy separately;
Select among all combinations and customize your own KIT.
If you don't need the whole kit, you can buy the pulley system seperately here.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
If you are not happy with your purchase you can always return the product
SLACKYMOUFLE QUAD TRICKLINE KIT
Our SLACKYMOUFLE is an optimized pulley system (dimensions and weight) which has been designed and produced specifically for Jumpline, Trickline and Kongline use. His best advantage lays in his innovative rope brake.
Compatible connectors: shackles Ø8-Ø16 mm in both directions, shackles Ø16-Ø20 on the pin, Quicklinks Ø8-Ø20, every symetrical EN 12275 carabiner;
1x SET SLACKYMOUFLE QUAD PULLEY
1x 5 MM OVAL QUICKLINK DPI
3x 1,5T STAINLESS STEEL CAPTIVE PIN BOW SHACKLES
2x SLACKIJUMP LINELOCK
2x 1T ROUND SLING SPANSET - select length
1x K2 LOW STRETCH ROPE Ø6 mm - select length
BLACKBRAKE for Valdôtain braided knot - STAUP BRAKE with 6 mm U shackle
Multiplier PULLEY + SPECIAL KNOTTED ROPE
Select the round-sling length
You can select between two different tree anchorages:
- Standard: includes two 2M 1T ROUND SLING SPANSET. They are excellent for trees that have a diameter below 60 cm.
- Extra Long: includes two 3M 1T ROUND SLING SPANSET. These slings are heavier, but they are necessary when you have very big trees to embrace.
The brake technology: Innovative BLACKROPE vs STAUP brake
The integrated BLACKBRAKE connection eye in the pulley allows to create a system with excellent efficiency because any redirection of the rope is done on ball bearings.
There is no loss of efficiency due to a friction brake, like with climbing descenders. Unlike a cam system, the BLACKBRAKE knot allows to tension and detension. It also preserves 95% of the ropes breaking strength. The BLACKBRAKE rope is specifically designed to offer a zero slippage brake and is really high wear and tear resistant, thanks to CLACK TECHNORA 32 plaits cover rope.
If you are not quite into knots, the STAUP brake is your perfect choice. Extremely intuitive and easy to unlock, even under high loads. It guarantees a high level of security and handling accessibility.
Should I add the Multiplier?
Yes, the multiplier it's really important to increase your power ratio to 3:1. You can reach higher tension, even without anyone's help.
It's an aluminum alloy pulley, to use with self locking knot, like a prusik on one side.
You can select between 2 pulleys options:
- LOW FRICTION BEARINGS: Good for low speed and moderate use with efficiency of 80%;
- BALL BEARINGS: Waterproof ball bearings for high speeds and intensive use, with efficiency of 92%.
Choose your Line
The Slackline has to be purchased separately. Check our webbing section to discover more about the best webbing for you.
Remember to use the TREE PROTECTION XL in order to avoid any damage to the trees' bark. Furthermore, with its four vertical removal velcro stripes, you can easy hanfle your slings during the tensioning phase.
Before setting up the SLACKYMOUFLE KIT, watch the instruction video below!