SLACKLINE OUTDOOR KIT
Anchor kit for Slacklining without trees
- 3 Heights frame: 30cm, 50cm, 70cm;
- All ground: grass, pebble, compact sand, snow;
- It doesn't damage the garden;
- Quick set up time: 15 min;
- Maximum length: 10 m from frame to frame;
- Use: ideal for walking and balancing exercises, not for jumping;
- Load capacity: one person under 80 kg;
- Includes: 2x A frames, 2x outdoor plate, 4x nail, 1x manual.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
If you are not happy with your purchase you can always return the product
The Outdoor kit, made 100% in Italy, is the final solution to the lack of trees when you want to install a slackline. It has been designed for any type of ground such as grass, pebble, compact sand and even snow.
It comes with two solid frames that allow you to adjust the slackline to 3 different heights (30, 50, 70cm), without having to disassemble and reassemble the slackline to move from one level to another.
Grass, pebble, or even snow!
Installation is simple by following the instructions in the box or watching the product video by Spider Slackline. The nails are designed to easily enter the ground as you can see from the video, and when you've finished using the slackline, the ground is compressed and will release the nails freely without ruining your garden!
Forget about the holes dug to bury bulky anchors in the ground. Our OUTDOOR Kit is the solution to enjoy slacklining with family and friends.
The OUTDOOR kit does not contain the Slackline, it must be purchased separately. We recommend you to choose the WHITE LINE 15m and you will have everything needed for assembly.
- 13 kg
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
- Set includes: 2x Frames, 2x Plates, 4x Nails and manual.
- Scatola 60 x 6 x 70 cm