25 mm webbing specific for longlining and highlining.
- Material: high tenacity poliester yarn, 4,2 Ton strenght webbing;
- Weave: flat core with non-sharp thick egdes;
- Mid-stretch: generouse stretch structure;
- Tex-LF: shiny finishing, abrasion protection and high efficiency into primitive system;
- Anti-twist: black mark on one side only, in order to avoid twists.
SELECT LENGHT BY METER or FIX LENGHT (SPLIT) WITH SEWN LOOP AT ENDS.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
If you are note happy of your purchase you can always return the product
PLASMA LONGLINE webbing
"This webbing is the perfect mirror of your mood: If you are calm and confident, it will be easy and playful nevertheless the day you will be exited or edgy, the plasma will be too. Love your webbing and it will love you back" - Thibaud Balducci.
Weight is important
Made of polyester for excellent UV resilience, strengthness and a moderate cost.
And with his pretty consistent weight set you the necessary challenges to work on long distances.
It has smooth texture with thick edges to optimize the confort beneath your feet.
High breacking strenght
Ultra hight breaking strength and excellent damping capacity for optimal security in both longline and highline.
Produced and tested in France
This webbing has been studied and produced entirely in France by Slack-Inov. Every batch has been tested on braking strength to verify the integrity of the fibers.
- WEBBING MATERIAL
- WEBBING WEAVE
- WEBBING WIDTH
- 25 mm
- WEBBING THICKNESS
- 3,7 mm
- WEBBING WEIGHT BY METER
- 73 g/m
- MINIMUM BREACKING STRENGTH
- 40 kN
- MAXIMUM BREACKING STRENGTH
- ~ 42 kN
- SUGGESTED WORKING LOAD
- 6 kN - Safety factor 7
- WEBBING STRETCH
- 6,2% (@10kN), 7,5% (@ 12kN), 15% (@ breacking)
- SUGGESTED WEBBING LENGHT
- 30 - 350 m
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURING