Linelock for longline webbing
- Material: steel pins 10.8, 310 steel plate, anodized aluminium diverter;
- Quick lock pin: quick closing without screw;
- Compatible webbings: polyester and nylon, 24-26 mm width, 1-5 mm thickness;
- Compatible connectors: 1, 1.5, 2 T Omega Shackles; Oval Carabiner; 8, 10, 12 mm Oval Quick Links;
- Made in: Italy.
Are you unsatisfied? You can return the product within 7 days from the order.
LIME Linelock, weblock for longline webbings
LIME is a light and strong Linelock.
It is entirely designed and produced in Italy in the engineering workshop in Bergamo, its working limit load is 12 kN in only 210 g weight.
Breaking strength of more than 48 kN is what makes this weblock capable of holding the lines as long as 100 meters.
- LIME has a anodized aluminium diverter that distributes the energy on the webbing's surface;
- The 10.8 steel pins make possible a working limit load 12 kN and safety factor of 4:1;
- The 310 steel brushed plates are scratch proof;
- With the quick lockpin system the webbing is easily and safety fixed.
Which is the right LIME's connector?
The back 16 mm hole makes it compatible with all connectors.
Our suggestion is 1,5T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL, light and strong.
Which is best, LIME or LINELOCK RING?
The LINELOCK RING is functional to tension 5 kN lines with no more than 50 meters length.
With higher tension or longer lines you need a weblock, so LIME is the perfect choice.
If you want to get higher than 12 KN working load or overcome the 100 meters you have to choose the CHILI 2.0 LINELOCK, which can face higher tension.
LIME is not a PPE.
To ensure the safety, read carefully instruction manual before use.
- TOTAL WEIGHT
- 210 gr
- WORKING LIMIT LOAD - WLL
- 12 kN
- SUGGESTED CONNECTOR
- Omega inox shackle 1,5t (Ø 25mm)
- MINIMUM BREACKING STRENGTH
- 48 kN
- MAXIMUM BREACKING STRENGTH
- 50 kN