Steel weblock - webbing Locker
- Material: steel pins 10.8, 4 mm 310 steel plate, anodized aluminium diverter;
- Quick lock pin: quick closing without screw;
- Compatible webbings: polyester and nylon, 24-26 mm width, up to 10 mm thickness;
- Compatible connectors: shackles Ø8-Ø16 mm in both direction, shackles Ø16-Ø20 on the pin, Quicklinks Ø8-Ø20, every EN 12275 symetrical carabiners;
- Made in: Italy.
Are you unsatisfied? You can return the product within 7 days from the order.
CHILI Linelock, weblock for longline webbings
CHILI is a light and strong Linelock.
It is entirely designed and produced in Italy in the engineering workshop in Bergamo, its working limit load is 15 kN.
- CHILI has a anodized aluminium diverter that distributes the energy on the webbing's surface;
- The 10.8 steel pins make possible a working limit load 15 kN and safety factor of 5:1;
- The 4 mm 310 steel brushed plates are scratch proof;
- With the quick lockpin system the webbing is easily and safety fixed.
Which is the right CHILI's connector?
The back 17 mm hole makes it compatible with all connectors.
Our suggestion is 2,2T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL, the strongest stainless steel omega shackle.
Which is best, CHILI or LIME?
With higher tension or very long lines you need a stronger weblock, so CHILI is the perfect choice.
Especially with tension higher than 12 KN or above 100 meters you have to go for CHILI 2.0 LINELOCK.
CHILI is not a PPE. Read carefully instruction manual before use.
- TOTAL WEIGHT
- 275 g
- WORKING LIMIT LOAD - WLL
- 15 kN
- SUGGESTED CONNECTOR
- 2,2T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL
- MINIMUM BREACKING STRENGTH
- 70 kN
- MAXIMUM BREACKING STRENGTH
- 75 kN