LIME SR LINELOCK
Linelock for longline webbing
- Material: 3 mm brushed steel plates, 10,8 steel pins, anodized aluminium diverter;
- Quick lock pin: quick closing without screw;
- Compatible webbings: polyester and nylon, 24-26 mm width, 1-5 mm thickness;
- Compatible connectors: 1, 1.5, 2 T Omega Shackles; Oval Carabiner; 8, 10, 12 mm Oval Quick Links;
- Made in: Italy.
Select the place of delivery and calculate the costs and shipping methods
If you are note happy of your purchase you can always return the product
LIME SR Linelock, weblock for longline webbings
LIME is a light and strong Linelock.
It is entirely designed and produced in Italy in the engineering workshop in Bergamo, its working limit load is 12 kN in only 220 g weight.
LIME SR (SOFT RELEASE) has been designed to work directly with the soft release system.
- LIME has a anodized aluminium diverter that distributes the energy on the webbing's surface;
- The 10.8 steel pins make possible a working limit load 12 kN and safety factor of 4:1;
- The 310 steel brushed plates are scratch proof;
- With the quick lockpin system the webbing is easily and safety fixed.
Is it mandatory have a SOFT RELEASE with LIME SR?
NO. You can select LIME SR with NO SOFT RELEASE or you can pick the option with SOFT RELEASE 7 m or 13 m.
In both cases you get also a sling with bull eye loop that is compatible with all connectors.
Our suggested connector is 1,5T BOW SHACKLES STAINLESS STEEL.
Why should I have a SOFT RELEASE?
The tension release from a slackline system is a very important step, and SOFT RELEASE makes this operation quick and easy.
SOFT RELEASE is also very important if you remove the pulley from the longline system (with the help of LINEGRIP), leaving only the webbing and linelocks. Without SOFT RELEASE you should re-install the pulley system to release the tension.
LIME is not a PPE.
To ensure the safety, read carefully instruction manual before use.
- TOTAL WEIGHT
- 220 gr
- WORKING LIMIT LOAD - WLL
- 12 kN
- SUGGESTED CONNECTOR
- Omega inox shackle 1,5t (Ø 25mm)
- MINIMUM BREACKING STRENGTH
- 48 kN
- MAXIMUM BREACKING STRENGTH
- 50 kN